• When I arrived I entered my information as a walk-in.
• It indicated that I was 4th in line.
• I waited 45 minutes.
• After I came in, a woman and her daughter arrived also as a walk-in.
• After 45 minutes a woman came out an called my name. I went in to the room and she advise me that there would be another 45 minute wait. She suggested that I get my shot from the pharmacy.
• I was annoyed. But I went to the pharmacy to get my shot. There was another delay.
• In the meantime, the woman and her daughter were accepted for sevice by the clinic.
• I was annoyed and complained to Walgreens staff.
• I was reasonably served to obtain my flu shot, but I had needlessly spent an h6ur of my precious holiday weekend.
• I wanted to, and still want to, complain about this incident.
• I have found that it is impossible to complain.
My family will no longer be getting our flu shots at Walgreens.
Reason of review: Poor customer service.
Preferred solution: I just want an apology. .
Walgreens Cons: Walgreen medical clinic, Medical clinic, Customer service.