5555 Edmondson Pike, Nashville, TN 37211
Insurance Plans Acceptance
Prescription Services
Turnaround Time

Update by user Jun 14

To clarify it was three of us 2 white 1 black cashier and loss prevention white. No one stole anything.

We were just looking.

That's okay Walgreens I'm the Jewish one we have the anti defamation league and my uncles own a law firm. I want an apology from your "manager" and your "lp" very un professional.

Original review posted by user Jun 14

Me and my friend were in the store and I was shopping looking through the ad. I had several items in my cart he says I want you to leave.

All I was doing was looking for the best price. He made homophobic remarks and racial slurs at my friend who was Jewish he said his same was John Gordon? It was her and him I'm not sure what her name was but she had brown hair she was a little bigger. He was in all black.

Both white It was the store on Edmondson Pike, Nashville, TN we were there from 1am to 1:45k.

I'm very upset by this I was shopping and I shop quite a lot at Walgreens and fill prescriptions along with my family I'm also a vet. I can verify that as well.

Comments

#1702064

You should also file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau.