Insurance Plans Acceptance
Prescription Services
Turnaround Time

After filling my script once, the Walgreens stores in the Villages in central Florida with all their text alerts did NOT tell me their "distributor stopped carrying one of my critical medications". I had to return to the pharmacy twice only to be told it had been ordered but no one could tell me when it would come in.

I finally went to another Walgreens in the Villages community where the truly most rude, mumbling pharmacist told me to go back to the original Walgreens store to get the prescription filled because his store didn't have it and would have to order it. I explained I'd tried twice. He called the other store. As I listened to him I recall being grateful I was not the poor woman married to him.

In the end, he told me to go to any pharmacy other than Walgreens to get my script filled.

I will do just that from now on with all me medications and purchases! CVS all the way for me from now on!

Product or Service Mentioned: Walgreens Prescription Refill.

Reason of review: see above.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Walgreens Cons: Misinformation and rude staff.

• Uninformed Staff And Rude Staff

Comments

Cvs is just as bad if not worse than Walgreen. I have been humiliated and lied to multiple times by the staff, at least the one here in Falconer NY is like that. Find a private " mom and pop" pharmacy they are the best