Baltimore, Maryland

I recently had surgery at Mercy Medical breast cancer center in Baltimore Md and the day I was released I walked two blocks to your store on St. Paul st I gave them my license, insurance card and scripts, They questioned me about the scripts because the one was oxycodone and ask me for my release papers ,I informed them they were back at my room he the pharmacist wanted me to walk back up to get them, even thou the script had Mercy Medical on it they accused me of dealing narcotics.

Then he ask if I live in Md yet he was holding my License, Clearly he could see it was a WV license. Then he said we cant fill this because your not a Md resident.

SERIOUSLY I use to deal with Walgreens at home but switched due to there incompetents, and I totally remember why. If this is the way you are treating all your customers NO WONDER YOUR CLOSING STORES.

Product or Service Mentioned: Walgreens Pharmacist.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Walgreens Cons: Being treated like i was a criminal.

• walgreens shopping experiences lac

Comments

Same thing happened to me. I recommend taking this to the top.

And write your paper and local government reps. They are hurting real patients, including cancer and hospice patients.