Dallas, Texas

walgreens off 35 and illinois in oak cliff lock up body wash i guess so no one steals it. i looked around to see if there was anyone there to open it..

no one there so i usually ask for it at the register and the cashier runs out to get it.. but not last night.. first i waited in line 15 mins then when it was my turn i asked can i get some body wash out the box.. she told me "oh you hv to wait in till someone comes to open it" i said but theres no one back there..

she said "oh the cosmetics girl is out at lunch" i ask her so are you telling me i hv to wait in till the cosmetics girl comes back from lunch? and then i hv to get back in this 20min line? she said yes?? i could not believe what she was telling me!!!

i looked at her i keeped my comments to myself and said I AM NOT DOING THAT!

then she still had the nerve to roll her eyes and her neck.. this walgreens is right around the block but after that i will drive 12 blocks to my nearest grocery store before i co back there..

Comments