Insurance Plans Acceptance
Prescription Services
Turnaround Time

Yep I feel your anger! I went shopping for $140 worth of items and got a $6.50 bottle of wine for my 84 year old mother and while shopping my friend comes in to talk to me.we walk up to the counter I put my item's up to check out and he cards me for the wine..I'm 55 he then after me cards my friend!!

WHY??? It's not her purchase! He said because she is with me..REALLY!!! Anyways she gave it to him and she had just moved here from another state and her license was expired..guess what?

HE REFUSES TO SELL ME THE BOTTLE OF WINE????

WHAT THE *** IS WRONG WITH THESE PEOPLE? I WILL NEVER GO BACK AND AS A RETIRED POLICE OFFICER I WILL TELL EVERYONE TO AVOID WALGREENS!

Comments

As a retired police officer you should know better.

WHAT THIS COUNTRY NEEDS IS A GOOD ELLIOTT NESS!

As a "retired police officer" you should know that the law requires cashiers to card the entire group -- not just the person who is supposedly buying the wine. Idiot.

to Anonymous #1650834

Agreed. People need too know the laws, the rules and the polices before they act like this.

OMG - I love self important people, and a cop too - then you should know ALL states have laws regarding alcoholic sales, and they do very from state to state, the state I live in (like quite a few these days) requires ID from anyone purchasing alcohol regardless of age, if you don’t like the laws of your new state then MOVE

to Anonymous #1649846

What are you talking about? I gave them my ID as requested ..a valid drivers license and then they also wanted ID from my friend who had nothing to do with my purchase..because her ID was expired they refused to sell me a separate customer the bottle of wine? WHY DID THEY ASK FOR ID FROM SOMEONE THAT HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH MY PURCHASE!

to Anonymous #1650833

Well. If you're with an group, then there's an good amount that all of you are going too be carded.

It's not that hard too comprehend too understand the laws, the rules and the policies. Someone needs too teach you and educate you onto that!

to Anonymous #1678606

Look like you're really don't understand the rules and the policies when it comes to an group purchasing alcohol. Maybe you should follow them and understand the managers and the employees are doing their jobs.

to Anonymous #1650835

Agreed. These people that get carded always get mad and angry for no reason. They need too understand the rules and the polices, and the laws when it comes too buying.