Jacksonville, Florida

I would like to return some batteries at one of your retail stores and was turned away even though I had the receipt.I was past my 30 days but am well aware that I could've gotten a store credit or an exchange at the store and was again denied.

I would still like to get the exchange for eight dollars and some change if you could assist me in this matter.Thank you The store wasn't rude they were just insistent on not getting me a store credit or exchange.

Review about: Energizer Batteries.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Pricing issue / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Walgreens?

Comments

You yourself said you were past the 30 day return period.Therefore your "awareness" you mentioned of getting what you wanted is incorrect.

The same rules apply to you as everyone else.Deal with it.

Walgreens - Employee needs to be called on the carpet Walgreens "I dropped off three prescriptions for refill on 03/02/16. I was told they would be ready in an hour. I decided to pick them up the next day. I received..." Read more My battle with Walgreens Walgreens "Apparently, Walgreens doesn't know it's own policy nor the ones they are trying to implement. I tried to get his corporation to show some sort of accountability. Needless to say..." Read more Review about Walgreens Prescription Refills from Hollywood, Florida Walgreens "I believe they were very unprofessional they profiled me & labeled me as an addict because I'm on pain medication due to car accident here is ther little..." Read more Walgreens - Review about Hydrocodone Prescription from Meridian, Idaho Walgreens "Review of Walgreens Pharmacy at 1570 E Fairview, Meridian, Idaho. Their Pharmacist need continued education!!! As a consumer I rely upon companies like Walgreens to have educated people in their positions that..." Read more Lexus - Front driver and passenger leather seats are cracking. Lexus "The driver and passenger in my 2013 RX 350 Lexus starting cracking in December 2016. The beginning of January 2017 I took the car to Lexus of Palm Beach for..." Read more Racial Profiling Kroger's Cherry Grove, 450 Ohio Pike Sr 125, Beechmont Ave., Cincinnati, OH, 45255 Kroger "I Went Grocery Shopping Yesterday At Krogers Uscan And Bag I Felt Eyes Watching Me,But I Continued Shopping Anyway As I Went To The Fast Checkout The Employee Came Over..." Read more Tide - Bad pods Tide "I have been using the pods for a few years now and I love them however this last batch has ruined, a set of sheets, 3 pr of underwear, 3..." Read more Terminix - Terrible Customer Service Terminix "Repeatedly missed appointments for evenings or weekends when I would be home. Instead they would just show up during working hours and leave a a note. Final straw was when..." Read more