Review of Walgreens Pharmacy at 1570 E Fairview, Meridian, Idaho.
Their Pharmacist need continued education!!!
As a consumer I rely upon companies like Walgreens to have educated people in their positions that matter, such as the Pharmacy!!! I also rely on these folks being educated to assist me with my choices when I’m sick because I can’t talk with the manufacturer, right? Well, this pharmacy is forever off my shopping radar. Their answer ultimately was, “sorry you are stuck with it...”
I had a negative reaction from a prescription norco analgesic (pain killer) I received there. I usually use the St Luke's Pharmacy, but was in the area so I used Walgreens. (Please note that I give credit to the FDA and AMA for reducing the amount of APAP in these scripts, saving your liver and mine) I believe that St Luke's Pharmacy is much more professional. That being said...
I picked up my script and after several doses, I discovered that Walgreens had issued me a cheaper generic version of this drug norco, although it cost me the same as a quality brand received from St Luke's earlier last month. When I complained, the pharmacist was clearly uninformed and unaware about the norco/Watson version and the fact that they have changed manufacturers. I discovered that Watson had reportedly changed ingredients, therefore massively increasing the amount of consumer complaints. As most of you know, when companies change manufacturers they often water down their product to increase profits, is this what Watson/Actavas/Allergen, or whatever name they use have done? DON'T ASK WALGREENS, THEY HAVEN'T A CLUE. BTW, I'm not at all concerned about the yellow dyes previously. I'm not so concerned with Watson, because it was Walgreens who was assisting me and hadn't a clue nor any answers for me besides, "well, I've been here for 9 years and that's all we have..." For others out there with pain issues, it does seem that Walgreens doesn't carry the efficient pain reliever brand of norcos such as Qualitest, so DON'T GO TO WALGREENS IF YOU DESIRE AN EDUCATED CONSULT, this is my experience!!!! I must add that Walgreen's defense was also that ,"many people request Watson". She neglected to preface that response for this was because it's cheaper-not the quality they seek. Pharmacist should have these answers for me... BTW, consider asking who they share your drug and patient information with, because even they seem unaware.( we all just sign, "accept")
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Hydrocodone Prescription
- Review category
- Drug Stores and Drugs
You May Also Like
- "Called walgeens to ask one simple question. Can my daughter pick up mu perscription....on hold for over 12 minutes. I guess ill take my business to walmart or cvs..."
- "Walgreens (1/22/16) My issue with Walgreens isn't complicated. On 1/16/16, I got a prescription of Tamsulosin filled at the Enumclaw, WA, Walgreens. I picked up the Tamsulosin at..."
- "Black Friday GNC advertised Fitbit One for $9.99 and Fitbit Flex for $39.99. I order immediately on fri. (6) Fitbit One's for my kids/grandkids and 2 FB Flex for myself/husband...."
- "When I ordered the bed; it arrived defective with a six inch slit right next to the air pump. I called; they wanted a picture, and they sent me..."
- " Read other reviews and learn, Red Robin Sucks! We ordered by phone to go, Phone rang for at least 2 minutes and then at least 3 more before someone..."
- "I recently experienced buying a piece of pumpkin loaf at the El Cajun, CA Starbucks. I have been getting coffee and pastries at Starbucks for years, so I was shocked..."
- "I used thumbtack for a contractor and you are right no accountability. It took 3 weeks to get a very small kitchen remodeled with. Countertops. Floor, backsplash. Cabinets and..."
- "I have experienced roaches in the lockers at La Fitness at 1833 La Cienga Los Angeles Ca 90035. Each time I have informed the management staff that was on duty. Yesterday Oct..."
- "I am dis-satisfied with my service at this the Tyler Texas Regis salon. My reasons are; Mind you. It was my birthday gift (to myself)-When I called the salon to..."