Jacksonville, Florida

Called walgeens to ask one simple question. Can my daughter pick up mu perscription....on hold for over 12 minutes. I guess ill take my business to walmart or cvs

Review about: Walgreens Help Center.

2.2
Prescription Services
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Walgreens?

Comments

Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa #1188667

Fine, take your business to Walmart! After all they are known for their outstanding customer service!!! Lol!!!

I work in the pharmacy at a Walgreens and it can get so hectic and busy back there...We also prioritize the person actually standing in front of us rather than non urgent questions through the phone.

You're going to run into this regardless of where you take your business. Those who work in the pharmacy value patient care very highly... Don't waste our precious time asking questions that you can find the answer to on Google. Also believe me, we are doing the best we can...

And do you actually want us to prioritize phone calls over checking meds and interactions?Cmon now.

Twelve minutes is not bad when you consider that they were probably helping a customer that was in the store. If you were in the store waiting in line and the employee stopped what they were doing to answer a phone call you would probably complain about that as well.

Why would you have to ask that?Everybody knows people can pick other people's Rx's for them!

Talk about a waste of time.

Next time use common sense before you blow up someone's phone for such a *** question.Maybe they were dealing with something important like consulting with a patient about a bad drug reaction.