Review about Walgreens Prescription Refills from Hollywood, Florida

I believe they were very unprofessional they profiled me & labeled me as an addict because I'm on pain medication due to car accident here is ther little note they wrote me will never shop ther agian due to unprofessionalism

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Walgreens Prescription Refill
Review category
Drug Stores and Drugs
review #721933

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Walgreens? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 2 No 2
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

May 23 #1163552

Obviously there was a separate issue going on, e.g. DEA cracking down on pharmacy or the specific medication, issues with doctor, issues with supply. Otherwise, why would they fill it this time?

1 0 Reply

Oct 24, 2015 #1053188

They aren't as "skilled" at recognizing drug seeking behavior like you think. I can spot a junkie from a mile away because I'm a recovering addict. They fill scripts for them allll the time. I actually have seen a friend who is not an addict be discriminated against by them. Soo... ya.

2 2 Reply

Oct 24, 2015 #1053066

I'm sure they knew who you were, they're very experienced at identifying drug seeking behaviour and pain pill junkies, my bet is they were right, you do have a problem with drug use you struggle to control, and the first step is to admit to it, not deny it and project your drug issues onto them

3 6 Reply

Apr 28 #1151263

You're clueless.

1 1 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.