I am the only person in the Druid hills rd pharmacy on Atlanta.The lady asks if I want to wait.
I say yes. She says, it will take an hour encouraging me to leave. I did not drive here to go home and come back. I ask if I can have access to the restroom.
She says she will let me in. I wait at the restroom 10 minutes. She never shows.
I guess customers are an onconvenience.No line no customers no customer service
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Walgreens Staff
- Review category
- Drug Stores and Drugs
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I dropped off three prescriptions for refill on 03/02/16. I was told they would be ready in an hour. I decided to pick them up the next day. I received..."
- "Apparently, Walgreens doesn't know it's own policy nor the ones they are trying to implement. I tried to get his corporation to show some sort of accountability. Needless to say..."
- "For anyone that is ever sourceing out steroids on the internet in particular facebook beware of the canadian base scammer , frankie ciancio of the cities toronoto canada and edmonton..."
- "i cash out my swag bucks on october 14th 2015 it's been 10 days now and nobody won't message me back i try sending messages i want my money i..."
- "Cheetos Fries taste nothing like Cheetos and they only give enough to feed a kid. Dont get them if your hungry. Epic Fail!!! They never mix..."
- "Shelves don't fit not wide enough to set straight across..."
- "So i bought 2 Gronk Editions today before work. Halfway through the first one, there was some brown slimy tapeworm looking things on the rim. So i thought i had..."
- "Crook, Money Hungry, Delusional, Crazy and Ill Hearted Dentist. Long Track of Horrible Scam Records Ruthlessly Ripping Numerous Patients for Multiple Tens of Thousands of Dollars. Revoked License and Penalized..."
- "It always interesting how all the review sites show either unhappy customers or happy customers. Come on people, when you process thousands of orders, not all transactions will go..."