Amarillo, Texas

I am the only person in the Druid hills rd pharmacy on Atlanta.The lady asks if I want to wait.

I say yes. She says, it will take an hour encouraging me to leave. I did not drive here to go home and come back. I ask if I can have access to the restroom.

She says she will let me in. I wait at the restroom 10 minutes. She never shows.

I guess customers are an onconvenience.No line no customers no customer service

Review about: Walgreens Staff.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Walgreens?

Comments

I really dislike you Ladyscot , I mean really, you are again such a suck up, hope your show the pharmacist all your clever replies....

to Anonymous New York, New York, United States #1161313

She's not my favourite person either, BUT, she is right.The majority of prescriptions are phoned in and those patients have been given pick up times.

This in addition to the people who had previously dropped off scripts and received a pick up time. The lone customer who walks in off the street must wait her turn behind those that were there first.

This is not a difficult concept to grasp.Really, it is common sense.

LadyScot
to Anonymous Naples, Florida, United States #1253138

I don't care if you like me or not. I tell the truth and most people, like you, do not want the truth, you want someone to agree with you.

LadyScot

You may be the only person in the pharmacy waiting at the moment, but that by no means there are not at least 10-20 scripts queued before yours. THEY Come first. She was telling you how long it might take, not encouraging you to leave.

Do you really think they pay a pharmacist to be in the store to wait on ONE person only?