Walgreens - Review in Drug Stores and Drugs category from Mooresville, North Carolina

In a nutshell Mooresville North Carolina Walgreens River Highway accuse me of stealing a beach bag cops came to my house I went up there and told him where I laid it I did not buy it I left it there they swore I had it I will be sueing them, or emotional abuse false accusation and whatever else

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
Poor customer service
Review category
Drug Stores and Drugs
review #625328

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Walgreens? Submit review ›
Helpful? 4 Yes 4 3 No 3
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jul 02 #1180598 Houston, Texas

I had this same exact thing happen to me at a Sallys Beauty Supply, except the cops got called there and frisked me in front of the store in the middle of all of these buisnesses and I'm a hairstylist in that area. I was and still am furious about that! I've spent so much money with Sallys over the years and have never stole anything in my entire life. I kept telling them to check my pockets if they wanted to before the cops were called, and told them that if they would just check the surveillance video they were gonna feel really ***. Crazy thing was I hadn't even checked out yet, and had 200 dollars worth of stuff in my basket I was buying and this was over a measly primer that I ended up setting on a shelf before I went up to register to pay, because I decided at last min I did not want it. What the ***!!? Still to this day *** me off and that was over a year ago!

0 0 Reply

Sep 23, 2015 #1037777

Why did you post a picture of yourself? This isn't a dating website.

Sep 22, 2015 #1037689

You're beauiful

0 1 Reply

Aug 28, 2015 #1026508

Well you definitely stole something. I would have believed you if you didn't post a picture. But if I would imagine what a thief looked like, your image comes to my mind. So don't steal, just buy it. Or get your pimp to

Jul 02, 2015 #1002787 Mooresville, North Carolina

If you don't buy it, put it back where you found it. What are you teaching your kids ?

May 22, 2015 #987298

Hmm.. The police would only come to your house if they've investigated the accusation from walgreens. They wouldn't just take the store's word without first finding some form of evidence, much to many people's dismay.

Apr 24, 2015 #976222

Maybe if you put it back where you got it......this would not have happened.

Apr 24, 2015 #976136

tell them to check their security footage and to *** off.

1 1 Reply

Jun 02, 2015 #990955

Which is obviously what they did...

May 06 #1155040 Douglasville, Georgia

IKR? No fan of Walgreen's here but they have been using security camera's there for years and have been helpful in solving other criminal cases where a criminal visited a walgreens after committing heinous crimes. I have seen numerous cases of this on Dateline.
The really only good thing about Walgreens. Shoplifting costs everyone. The Police wouldn't have bothered with showing up on someone's doorstep without evidence I would imagine. Since there's no update, I guess she's in the pokey.

May 29 #1166296

Not a fan of them either but you are right hon. Some people just don't think or look behind the curtains.

0 0
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Walgreens. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Walgreens.
Filing a new complaint about