Norwood, Ohio
2.0

I have never been more pissed off, disgusted and humiliated in my life! I will definitely never give Walgreens my business again.

I shop around in there for a little while, end up spending around $100, and as I leave with my purchases, the trashy *** at the counter says, "next time try not to get caught." Apparently she had called Norwood Police, and told them I stole cologne (which is the alcohol diluted generic $1 ***), so I walk outside and there are 6 officers there detaining me. To make thing worse, after they find nothing, she continues to instigate me and curse at me. Not once did any cop or Walgreens employee apologize. Then, when I get home I decide that after being treated in such a manor, I want my money back.

So I return everything I bought, (as she continues to slander me and instigate and argue) and it gets to the point that the manager on duty is shaking and apologizing profusely. I am beyond pissed off, and WILL be calling corporate.

Product or Service Mentioned: Walgreens Manager.

Comments