17383 Main St, Hesperia, CA 92345, USA

I went to return an unopened box of cold medicine within two days of purchase because the allergy medicine worked better. I have my receipt and the cashier said that my rewards card does not match my phone number, I asked him what do you mean it matched when you charged me over $35.00 and now that I'm returning an item the numbers doesn't match?

Yes and you cannot return this item because the reward number does not match with your phone number. I said where is your manager and the manager came and said the same thing. I will be filling a complaint with the BBB and every where that I can't file a complaint to. I HAVE A RECEIPT, the item numbers on the box match the receipt and yet they will not give me a refund.

I called the Walgreens complaint and they said the would call in 24/48 hours and nothing. I will not shop at this business anymore because I feel it's a bid rip off. I have a lot of friends and I'll spread the word.

You cannot treat customers like that, it was not a problem before with the reward card once the items were charged and it should be just as fast to do the return. I believe that doing what you have done to me and I'm sure others as well is robbery

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments

i work for walgreens and literally all she had to do to fix this was update your number or maybe take twenty seconds to sign you up for a new one. that is total bs