Dallas, Texas

Walgreen's will never get another penny from me after the way they treated my mother who is a 79 year old cancer patient. The pharmacist took pleasure in sending me away after I told him she was on medicaid.

All I wanted was a *** flu shot, and a pneumonia shot. This was at Walgreen's in Dallas, TX at Ft Worth Ave. The pharmacist was rude and insensitive! Walgreen's will never get another penny from me!

I made the appointment online, and the pharmicist said, "you need to read the small print".

Is that not rude! That is just crazy to me!

Product or Service Mentioned: Walgreens Pharmacist.

Comments

Pharmacists in general are some of the rudist professionals I've ever dealt with. Walgreen's advertising of "caring pharmacist's" is a joke.

I'm very ill and I've never had one of them check if any of my drugs have interactions. I'm an RN so I know what I'm taking and the interactions. But not everyone does.

I have one Walgreens that we go out of our area to go to get my diabetic supplies because their pharmacists not only are nice they know what they're doing.

The rudeness of people in general now a days is shameful. I'm 59 and have seen customer service go down hill.

This pharmacist should have told the woman nicely, that they don't accept Medicaid which I think is horrible and I don't have Medicaid but my daughter with MS does secondary to Medicare and she's had MS since she was 11 (37 now) so I know a little about rude doctors, nurses, pharmacists and the prejudice against people who need help. Any decent person would have told her nicely and advised her on where she could get the vaccine, but it is true that people with compromised immune systems should not get the vaccinations.

That would be something to discuss with her doctor not the rude pharmacist. To anonymous, stand up for yourself and call the headquarters of Walgreens believe me they'll listen to you (usually).

sSTOP SYING IM FROM MOUNT LAUREL NJ I AM FROM KATY TEXAS

WOW. Y'ALL MUST WORK FOR WALGREENS

#411978

They just informed you of the rules and you did not get your way....is that right?? Get over it.

So let me get this straight.

You're cancer patient mother who is most likely on some seriously strong treatments was turned down for inoculations/vaccinations?

You are aware that many cancer treatments can compromise the immune system right? That a vaccination for the Flu or Pneumonia could cause a patient recieving certain cancer treatments to become incredibly ill?

Gee, if only you'd read the fine print.