Update by user Jan 26, 2015

Never heard from Walgreens. There are more important issues in life than this.

Original review posted by user Dec 27, 2014

Last evening my young grandson surprised me with some flowers 12/28/14 7:03pm store#02489. When I opened the pretty wrapped flowers they were practically dead so I called the store & told the manager that I couldn't come back until late the next day and she said not to worry.

Flowers had a 3 day return policy. I came back this evening 12/29 at about 9pm. Your mgr Ms. Sapp said there are no returns on flowers.

I said how could any sell dead flowers. Her response was that no one sold it to him! Why weren't they removed from th floor days ago? They were prettily wrapped and he did not look inside.

She also commented that the bunch was very small as if I removed some flowers. I did not even *** the rubber band. In my haste I left the receipt home and had to exit garage and come back and she wouldn't look up credit card. I did bring receipt back, but she was so intimidating like it was my fault and that I was trying to get away with something.

It cost me more time and aggravation then it was worth, but a principal was involved. i think some courtesy should be shown to a customer and my word should have been accepted.

It involved a $7.99 chArge which was also questioned because the label was removed. How does a young boy know what to look for when buying a lovely wrapped bunch?

Product or Service Mentioned: Walgreens Manager.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Comments

#921957

You have a great grandson who bought you flowers. That is the only thing that matters here.