Verified Reviewer

I intend to move my prescription's to another place. My insurance and I spend $200k + each year with Walgreens.

Walgreens has become one of the worse places I have ever dealt with. Today 8-22-2021 I got a text that I had 3 refills ready for pickup. I was told last Thursday they would be mailed out that day. I called to ask when had my refills been mailed out.

I was told they didn't have any requests for them to be mailed. So a manager named Rob or Robert gets on the phone and starts rudely lecturing me how simple it is to sign up for getting my scripts mailed. I tried several times to explain no one had made me aware of this procedure. He spoke down to me as if I was lesser than he, his actions and wording was he is the boss also told me if I didn't like Walgreens then move my business else where.

I am 63 years young, but unfortunately I have been declared disabled due to a medical condition. But I cannot remember the last time someone has treated and spoken so rude and arrogantly! This is not the first time this has occurred. I have received many refills though FedEx by Walgreen's.

When I told him about this, his answer was you need to go online and fill out a form, he also stated it was so easy a kid could do it. There are a few other things I told him I was going to file a complaint with NC AG Josh Stein, he informed me he knew Josh to go ahead like my complaint wouldn't matter. I was told by another employee's on a couple of occasions they would mail out 2 controlled substances' which they did 2 times. I found out later that this is against the law according to the DEA.

He stated now you are blackmailing us to get what you want. I simply replied, no employees have broken the law and I intend on reporting them about this and the other problems that's been going on with Walgreens. I have also sat in the drive thru lane for 45+ minutes after doing my refills online or calling them in. When I ask the lady at the drive thru what was taken so long, she stated they just dropped off their intend to move my prescriptions to another place My insurance and I spend $200k + each year with Walgreens.

Walgreens has become one of the worse places I have ever dealt with. Today 8-22-2021 I got a text that I had 3 refills ready for pick up. I was told last Thursday they would be mailed out that day. I called to ask when had my refills been mailed out.

I was told they didn't have any requests for them to be mailed. So a manager named Rob or Robert gets on the phone and starts rudely lecturing me how simple it is to sign up for getting my scripts mailed. I tried several times to explain no one had made me aware of this procedure. He spoke down to me as if I was lesser than and he was the boss also told me if I didn't like then move my business else where.

I am 63 years young, but unfortunately I have been declared disabled due to a medical condition. But I cannot remember the last time someone has treated and spoken to so rude and arrogantly! This is not the first time this has occurred. I have received many refills though FedEx Walgreens.

When I told him about this his answer was you need to go online and fill out a form he also stated it was so easy a kid could do it. There are a few other things I told him I was going to file a complaint with NC AG Josh Stein, he informed me he knew Josh to go ahead like my complaint wouldn't matter. I was told by another employee's on a couple of occasions they would mail out 2 controlled substances' which they did 2 times. I found out later that this is against the law according to the DEA.

He stated now you are blackmailing us to get what you want. I simply replied nor employees have broken the law and I intend on reporting them about this and the other problems that's been going on with Walgreens. I have alsosatt in the drive thru lane for 45+ minutes after doing my refills online or calling them in. When I ask the lady at the drive thru what was taken so long .

She stated they just dropped off their I intend to move my prescriptions to another place My insurance and myself spend $200k + each year with Walgreens. Walgreens has become one of the worse places I have ever dealt with. Today 8-22-2021 I got a text that I had 3 refills ready for pick up. I was told last Thursday they would be mailed out that day.

I called to ask when had my refills been mailed out. I was told they didn't have any requests for them to be mailed. So a manager named Rob or Robert gets on the phone and starts rudely lecturing me how simple it is to sign up for getting my scripts mailed. I tried several times to explain no one had made me aware of this procedure.

He spoke down to me as if I was lesser than and he was the boss also told me if I didnt like then move my business else where. I am 63 years young but unfortunately I have been declared disabled due to a medical condition. But I cant remember the last time someone has treated and spoken to so rude and arrogantly! This is not the first time this has occurred.

I have received many refills though Fed Ex by Walgreens. When I told him about this his answer was you need to go online and fill out a form he also stated it was so easy a kid could do it. There are a few other things I told him I was going to file a complaint with NC AG Josh Stein he informed me he knew Josh to go ahead like my complaint wouldn't matter. I was told by another employee's on a couple of occasions they would mail out 2 controlled substances' which they did 2 times.

I found out later that this is against the law according to the DEA. He stated now you are blackmailing us to get what you want. I simply replied no your employees have broken the law and I intend on reporting them about this and the other problems thats been going on with Walgreens. I have also sit in the drive thru lane for 45+ minutes after doing my refills online or calling them in.

When I ask the lady at the drive thru what was taken so long . She stated they just dropped off their prescriptions and waited to have them filled. I ask could they not be ask to circle back while others have done the same as I she said no. I intend to ask my family and friends to move their business with another pharmacy.

This will more than likely cost Walgreens a $ million + in business. I must say their business practice is way less than stellar! and waited to have them filled. I ask could they not be ask to circle back while others have done the same as I she said no.

I intend to ask my family and friends to move their business with another pharmacy. This will more than likely cost Walgreens a $ million + in business. I must say their business practice is way less than stellar! and waited to have them filled.

I ask could they not be asked to circle back while others have done the same as I said no. I intend to ask my family and friends to move their business with another pharmacy.

This will more than likely cost Walgreens a $ million + in business. I must say their business pratice is way less than stellar!

User's recommendation: Walgreens customers aren't valued!

Location: Greensboro, North Carolina