Aventura, Florida
2.6

Update by user Jan 27, 2015

Never received an apology from Walgreens re: rude treatment

Original review posted by user Dec 28, 2014

My grandson surprised me with flowers on 12/28/14 7:03 pm. They were wrapped very nicely and looked very beautiful. When I opened them up they were dead so I called up and said I couldn't come until the next evening. I was told that flowers must be returned within 3 day. I came back on 12/29/14 9pm{next day} Mgr Ms SAKK or Sapptold me there were no returns on flowers. I asked why dead flowers were on the floor to be sold? She said no one sold them to my grandson and that the bouquet looked very small as tho I removed some flowers, when Inever even took off the rubber band. I told her that I called before, but she said the other manager would be in later. I forgot my receipt and went home to get it.which involved getting the car out of garage. It was more trouble than the $7.99 which she questioned the price because my grandson took off the price not wanting me to know what he paid for the dead flowers! But at this point there was principal involved. She was overall not courteous or understanding and was so suspicious.

Product or Service Mentioned: Walgreens Manager.

Walgreens Pros: Convenience.

Walgreens Cons: Tonights experiemce.

Comments