I HAD SEVERAL PRESCRIPTIONS TO DROP OFF TODAY AT WALGREEN'S IN ELKHART INDIANA TODAY. I CANNOT BELIEVE HOW TERRIBLE THE PHARMACIST WAS.

SHE WAS SO RUDE,AND I MEAN VERY RUDE ..........SHE MADE IT SEEM LIKE IT WAS SUCH A PROBLEM TO SERVE ME.I TOOK ALL MY PRESCRIPTION BACK AND HEADED TO ANOTHER PHARMACY. WOW! HOW DO YOU PEOPLE SAY IN BUSINESS ANYWAY! I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHO IS RUNNING THIS PLACE ANYWAY.

I AM SORRY TO SAY BUT, CORPORATE BETTER TAKE A GOOD LOOK AT YOUR PHARMACY! ARE DO YOU REALLY CARE?

I SUGGEST YOU MAKE CHANGES ARE THE PUBLIC WILL FOR YOU! TRACIE EADS

Product or Service Mentioned: Walgreens Pharmacist.

Comments

Any time you do not have a personal touch involved in handling of YOUR HEALTH it sucks!! These CLERKS do most of the work and the HIGHER PAID maybe up to 60,000.00 which is not a lot of money for someone that went to school for 5 years AND REALLY no FUTURE incentives at all.

These pharmacists are miserable!! They know they made a mistake in schooling and if they ever want to make real money they need to GO BACK to school so they take it out on the only people they CAN!!

THE SICK!!

Walgreens hires ignorant low class people like LadyScot that like to use the heroin addict nikki sixx image as their avatar because it best represents her drug induced blabber.

MrCustomer you really said it well when you wrote (to LadyScot) "It seems to me, though, that you don't like your job very much, as evidenced by your comments on this site." I suspect the answer is that she is unable to say anything to customers while at work so she spends her time off from work complaining about her job. Let's all give her a big awwww...hehe

Poor LadyScot doesn't know her husband of 19 years visit's his boyfriend while she is at work....he says she's a hag and can't stand her because she spends all of her time on this website being a hypocrite. You will see her in the video 2 girls and a cup, she's the one holding the cup.

Ignore ignorant low class people like LadyScot that like to use the heroin addict nikki sixx image as their avatar because it best represents her drug induced blabber.

to Anonymous Naples, Florida, United States #642192

Ah, here we go again. I was wondering if you died.

to LadyScot #642254

Craaaaap -I guess this means you didn't die either "PHARMACY TECH LADYSCOT"

Craaaap

Craaaap

Craaaap ola

Naples, Florida, United States #642172

Let me guess. They were busy and the pharmacist said it would take more than 5 minutes to get the scripts filled. OR it was narcotics.

to LadyScot Fair Oaks, California, United States #642177

LadyScot-

It's bizarre, but your comments seem to pop up on EVERY complaint made about the Walgreens pharmacy, and they're usually the same - accusing the customer of being impatient, obnoxious, and a drug addict. Are you getting paid by Walgreens for this extra duty, or do you this strictly as a hobby?

Why so much hostility towards your supposed customers? If you hate them, and your job so much, why don't you find some other work to do?

It can't pay that well to put up with all this vitriol you supposedly put up with every day. Or are you secretly a masochist who just can't quite admit it?

to MrCustomer Naples, Florida, United States #642190

It's bizarre...I am a pharmacy tech and these are the same type of complaints I hear every day. I am sure in your job you see the same thing over and over.

If you do not like my comments, then go read the pages that pertain to your line of work. They may fit you better and you may find you have something constructive to add.

to LadyScot Fair Oaks, California, United States #642329

Actually, I liked my job. I wish I could still do it, it gave me great satisfaction.

It seems to me, though, that you don't like your job very much, as evidenced by your comments on this site. So why continue to involve yourself after work, if you dislike your work and customers so much?

I have many constructive things to add, along with many questions for you that I have posted but you have not answered. I know I may not be the easy target you normally go for, but I thought you might be mature enough for a lucid, thoughtful conversation.

Are you woman (or man) enough to examine your own motivations as thoroughly as you've examined everyone else's on this site? Or, are you just here to take cheap potshots at the easy targets?

to LadyScot Fair Oaks, California, United States #643880

LadyScot-

What happened? WE were having such a nice discussion, and then you decided not to answer any more queries. It's almost like you got scared off or something. We didn't hurt your feelings, did we?

Mr C

to MrCustomer #642198

LadyScot doesn't work for Walgreens. LadyScot claims to work for Wal-Mart as a pharmacist and whether or not that is a fact is open for debate.

What is not open for debate is the fact that LadyScot is always accusatory regarding anyone who complains on PissedConsumer.com. If you watch articles posted herein, you will soon realize that there are the same few people who continually challenge postings under any particular categorized PissedConsumer.com site. LadyScot seems to handle pharmacy and store issues. I believe that all we need to do is watch each heading and the handful of people who are involved in smearing the experience of a person who posts an article.

It becomes obvious that these people are on this place to keep controversy stirred up. Their M O is always the same - attack anyone with a legitimate complaint about a particular place of business. No matter the customer's experience, the responses are uniformly similar from these few people - attack, humiliate and accuse. Hobby?

No. Hired - you be the judge.

to Anonymous Naples, Florida, United States #642225

Whoa, back up there hoss. I have never claimed to be a pharmacist.

I am a licensed and registered pharmacy tech. There is a huge difference, not only in knowledge and pay, but in legal responsibility.

And if I worked for every retailer I have been accused of by people on this site and others, then I would be one *** of a rich lady. I have one employer, and I have never made a secret of who that is either.

Sioux Falls, South Dakota, United States #641493

How was the pharmacist rude to you? Just because she wasn't jumping up and down with joy to serve you, doesn't mean she was rude.