Boynton Beach, Florida

Cashier the rudest one I ever met . The only time that she isn't is when there is man in line then she smiles and is not rude not only is unfit for the public service but she discriminates between the sexs.

This complaint does not include the cosmetic girls I have had. They have always.

Pleasant and helpful that've had this bad cashier before so t took notice how she treated others. Like I said before, she treats the men differently.

A whole lot better is any body there doing anything about it if this was the first time I would not be writing this. But it is not!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Walgreens Cashier.

Comments

Trying to meet men is one thing, but does she have to be rude to everyone else? She should visit walgreens at the corner of military and woolbright to experience the opposite of RUDE with the cashier they have there.

If that doesn't help then she can google RUDE.I don't own "big girl panties", but I bet SHE does.

It's pretty simple, if you don't have the personality for people, than get a job that doesn't put you in that arena. Maybe in the back.

How does she treat women rudely? Just because you don't get smiled at or greeted doesn't amount to be treated rudely.

You need more facts than what you stated. Pull up your big girl panties and deal with it.