57 views
Verified Reviewer

3.7

I walked in went straight to the vitamin section and grabbed the one bottle of vitamins and was approached by the woman manager who started to tell me about the mask situation and I needed to have one on and then a larger gentleman approached and started telling me the same things that I need a mask to buy the one bottle of vitamins he then asked me to hand him the bottle of vitamins and either I put on a mask or they will refuse to sell me the vitamin. I asked him if they were kidding or if they were serious! I said I will be out of the store within a matter of minutes and it is my right do not wear amask, andd he said he didn't care, and I was told to leave the store.

Preferred solution: Respect and to learn the rights of your customers.

Location: 1433 West Burnham Street, Milwaukee, WI 53204

Comments

#1982412

Complaint dismissed, Karen.

#1975901

It does not matter if you wore a mask or not since you are a child they would not be able to sell the medicine in the first place. The fact that you mistake not getting your way as rude shows you are a young kid.

#1963177

What outcome do you want from Walgreens? If Joe Biden is declared to be our President, he has stated that he will Require a national mask mandate for Everyone. What will you do if that happens?

#1963002

You're rights ended when you chose to come onto private property. Besides, what gives you the right to potentially infect others and possibly kill them because you want to shop for vitamins. Ever heard of Amazon, curbside, intacart or Doordash?