Euclid, Ohio

I am a long time Pain Management patient, as well as a Walgreens customer. Last month Walgreen's refused to refill my Rx for two powerful pain killers because I had gone longer than 30 days in getting the Rx refilled.

This was ridculus!!! My medication is very strong and sometimes I skip a dose rather than making myself sick and wind up vomiting! I also have days when I feel better than on other days, when the pain is so bad I can barely walk! Why am I being penilized for NOT BEING A DRUG ADDICT??!!!

This new SECRET policy seems to me to be a MASSIVE OVERREACH by Walgreen's. It is no business of their's why I was prescribed my medication, yet my doctor has begun to write out on the script my diagnosis! When I go to see him next i will tell him to stop, as I WILL NEVER USE WALGREEN'S AGAIN!!!

This also strikes me as a scheme to try to force more business out of their customers. If this is so it will massively backfire!!!

Comments