1.4
Insurance Plans Acceptance
Prescription Services

I am so sorry to hear this. I would contact a attorney and seek council on the basis of induced anxiety pain hospitalization and increased health risk.

And to top it off you were treated with prejudice. You have a legal script from a medical doctor. You have a dis uplift that is need of a medication. For a pharmacist to withhold treatment is a huge liability.

If the insurance company is willing to fill the script and the doctor approved who is it for the pharmacy to act as God. I know I pay my insurance company o ER $800 a month and I pay my doctor his fee The pharmacist is a pill filler that's it!!!!! Making sure the neck stop. Is correct and the count.

They are not employed to dictate treat or dx. I would seek council. I have had this happen to me also. They made me wait 36 days for I had early two months 2 days.

They never take into concise ration the 31 day months and quite frankly it's the asshoke pharmacist taking the time to count instead of just doing the job the insurance and myself Kay them. They are just messing with your life and health.

Review about: Walgreens Prescription Refill.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments