State: South Carolina Product: Walgreens Customer Care Clear all filters (2 of 137 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Show
Product:

Walgreens in Columbia, South Carolina - What is with Walgreen's customer service on line!

2.5
I have been trying to submit an online customer service form with Walgreens. It keeps telling me to fix 'error in red'. Well, there is NO RED and NO ERRORS. Fix it Walgreen's! I didn't see red until I tried different forms and different ways on submitting. Obvious an IT error that needs attention, if they care to do so. Walgreens also needs to know that some people work and cannot make calls to 800 numbers. We rely on emails...so please fix your problem Walgreen's.
Review
Service
Walgreens Customer Care
Reason of review
IT problem
Loss
Doctor called in prescription to the spanish fort walgreens at 10am friday morning I stopped by at 6pm to pick it up and was notified that the location did not have my prescription in stock but would have it monday Unacceptable I asked then to check the daphne...

I have had lots of trouble just getting prescriptions filled by Walgreens. It's usually the story that my DR.

hasn't called it in, then I check back with the DR. office and they said they called it in 2 days ago. Back and forth. I have to call the DR.

over and the pharmacy.This has happened a number of times. They want to verify with my DR. Or they lie and say I have already picked it up.

Unbelievable...does every customer have this problem filling prescriptions??? How can they lie about this???

View more comments