1.5
Insurance Plans Acceptance
Prescription Services
Turnaround Time

My friend and her brother went in the morning last week and bought a toy for their sisters daughter. It cost them 19.99.

Later at lunch she went to walmart and found the same toy on sale for 9.99. So she bought it there and before heading to her job .asked me to return the more expensive obe to walgreens. I took it in about 9pm. The cashier didnt know how to do it so he called the manager who came up looked at me and said rhey dont do refunds because she didnt use a rewards card which was a lie.

She then told me to hang on. She left me at the register for 25 minutes came back and told me she wasnt allowed to do refunds at all and that she looked up the video and that a girl bought the to and i was a thief. This is the way im treated everytime i go in and its based on the way i dress.

Its ridiculous how people are treated in this city and the people in charge of the stores have no buisness judging people based on thier apperance. Ive called and been blown off for 2 weeks now and just wanted to add this review in the hopes maybe action will be taken.

Product or Service Mentioned: Walgreens Manager.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments