Sparta, Wisconsin

My son has end stage renal disease and suffers high blood pressure. The pharmacist said he could not read the amount of pills to be dispensed so he contacted doctor.

That is fine but this was the second day without meds for my son because they had to order some of his BP meds. So this was 2nd day without and he has already had 2 strokes caused from high blood pressure. He is 35 yrs. old.

They refused to supply him with any pills until the dr. called. The amount of pills taken per day should have given the *** some clue to the amount. But he should spot him enough pills for a few days so he does not have to do without.

I am going to file a complaint on this pharmacist. He does not need a license because he lacks common sense. He is a danger to all his customers. And if it was his tech she was working under his license so that is his problem...

Do not use the pharmacy in Sparta Wisconsin if you can help it. I complained to corporate.

But if he has a stroke before they give him his meds WE WILL OWN THE PHARMACIST AND WALGREENS. They are trying to buy RITE AID......FDA needs to cancel that sale................

Product or Service Mentioned: Walgreens Prescription Refill.

Preferred solution: Get drugs for my son before he has a stroke. They do not care about human life.............JUST MONEY.

Walgreens Pros: Store and retail.

Walgreens Cons: Pharmacy is constantly messing up, Pharmacy service.

• Pharmacology

Comments

The pharmacist did the right thing!! We can't guess the qty to disp.

on the prescription. if should be clearly written on the prescription. If your prescription is filled incorrectly then the pharmacist license can be suspend and they might have to appear before the board of pharmacy.

You and you son are not worth it. Did you try to call the doctor to speed up the process????

Something similar to this happened to me in my walgreens in ct. They ran out of my medication on the weekend, Friday eve.

I needed a weekend supply and they told me I would have to drive at least 50 miles to another pharmacy to get it. Sadly its been one of many problems I'm having with them. I'm working on transfer to CVS, never been so frustrated as with walgreens!

I needed the pills to breathe! Management didn't care when I complained either.

OH BOO HOO big shot wanna be. You wont own anything except a BIG MOUTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@Anonymous

Your lack of education shows..............You seem to have a big mouth.....And not much else. I am a nurse and he is liable. That is why they have insurance for malpractice dumba__...........

@Anonymous

Monetary loss 100000???? Doubt it.

But your son IS priceless! The doctor's office should have just responded right away, but the pharmacy Also should have given you a supply so your son didn't go without.

.. they dropped the ball there.