Roseville, California

I WAS GIVEN THE PAPER ON MONDAY TO SIGN MY 15 YEARS OF LOYALTY AND DEVOTION; MY LIFE AWAY! ALSO BEING TOLD THAT I WOULD NEED AN UPDATED DOCTORS STATEMENT OF MY LIMITATIONS DUE TO AN INJURY THAT HAPPENED IN 2002 WHILE WORKING IN A WALGREENS.

THIS WORK COMP CLAIM HAD BEEN SETTLED IN 2005 IN MY FAVOR. I WAS GRANTED LIFE TIME MEDICAL & PER QME PERMANENT RESTRICTIONS. NOW THEY WANT NEW INFO FROM A DOCTOR, OR THEY DO NOT HAVE TO FOLLOW THE ORIGINAL JUDGMENT. THEN WHY DID A CALIFORNIA STATE WORK COMP JUDGE GRANT MY SETTLEMENT?

I GUESS THE LAW IS CONFUSING TO ME, I DID KNOW THAT LARGE COMPANIES CAN JUST CHANG THEIR MONDAY WHEN EVER THEY FELT LIKE IT. EITHER WAY WALGREENS BELIEVES THEY HAVE WON, TAKING $5 A HOUR FROM ME A SECONDED TIME SINCE 1999 WHEN I WAS HIRED WITH THE COMPANY. I AM SO SORRY THAT THE LADDER COLLAPSED ON ME, THAT I WAS HOSPITALIZED, THAT THE CAST I WORE FOR 6 MONTHS LATER SEVERED MY ULNAR NERVE WHICH RESULT ED IN ANOTHER SURGERY, THAT I HAVE TROUBLED BRUSHING MY OWN HAIR, THAT I CANNOT TURN BACK TIME TO REALIZE T I BEGAN LOSING EVERYTHING AT THAT MOMENT IN MY LIFE & SO DID MY FAMILY.

WHERE DO I GO FROM HERE, WHY DO STATE & FEDERAL LAWS NOT APPLY TO WALGREENS? WHERE IS MY FREEDOM, RIGHTS, & LAWS THAT PROTECT ME?!!!!!

Comments

go back to your lawyer show him/her the paperwork given to you and proceed against WALGREENS. they can not rewrite a judgement without you signing it EVER!!

It is a TRICK that lawyers play all the time!!!!!!!!!!! you can also go to your state and file workmENS COMP they can not just reduce your hourly pay by 5.00 dollars it is the same as reducing your hours and if you have been with WALGREENS for 15 years you would quality for WORKMANS comp!!!!!!!!

The person in the original complaint wondered at the end why the state and federal laws don't apply to Walgreens. I was only pointing out to her that if she was on state/federal disability she would be reviewed every few years.

WHO SAID ANYTHING ABOUT BEING ON STATE/FEDERAL DISABILITY?

When a person is on state/federal disability they are reviewed every few years. That is the way it goes.