Washington Court House, Ohio
3.0

We transferred from CVS to Walgreens due to CVS's incompetence. Went to Walgreens, my husband gave them medical ins.

card and health care visa to put in our profiles (myself, him and our daughter). They said in the future we would NOT need either card when we picked up our prescriptions. My daughter just went to pick up two prescriptions for herself. They had her medical ins.

card in the file but NO health care visa info. I just called them and they said they had all info for me but not my daughter or husband. NO APOLOGY, NOTHING! How is this better than CVS?

Will probably be leaving Walgreen Washington Court House (Ohio) pharmacy to Kroger pharmacy now.

An apology for their incompetence would have gone a long way with me. Being competent in their work and word would be best.

Product or Service Mentioned: Walgreens Prescription Refill.

Walgreens Cons: Fact that they lied about doing their job.

Comments

Did you ask them to put the card on all profiles? Because they don't just automatically do that...

If they did that without your clear permission they would get into a lot of trouble. I feel like you probably just weren't clear.

Before calling anyone incompetent, learn how to spell and use proper grammar.

@Anonymous

I can spell ***. Get a life.