55 views
Verified Buyer

Verified Reviewer

I am absolutely outraged and disappointed at the level of disrespectful and unacceptable treatment received via staff and management at the 811 W Madison, Oak Park location. My son desperately needs his seizure medication 2x a day and I reached out to refill his prescription Aug 20, 2020.

I called 2x since my initial refill was put in only to be told the first time, I need to contact my doctor for permission for this refill. Seriously? So i did just that on Aug 24th, I actually took my son for an in person visit and was assured I have the refills...especially seeing how important this medication is to my son's health. Again, I call Walgreens (Oak Park location as well)for confirmation and was told my son's prescription was being prepared.

Surprise, surprise when I arrive today to be told they have no prescription for my son. This super important medication my son needs daily! I try to get a manager but apparently no manager has time for me at the location and doesn't know what to tell me. So i seek to get it filled elsewhere, but can't, because it shows my prescription was already filled none other than the Oak Park Walgreens.

Now I have a huge problem because my son has no medication!

I called Walgreens customer service 3 separate times begging for help to no avail. I have email and app proof my prescription was put in for refill and Walgreens has continuously given me the run around at the risk of my son's health.

User's recommendation: Go Elsewhere!

Product or Service Mentioned: Walgreens Prescription Refill.

Location: Chicago, Illinois

Comments

#1916809

Controlled substances can be filled two days early. You either asked for it too early, which means you still had plenty left or you were out of refills which is all on you.

#1916924
@PissedConsumer1916809

So first of all I actually had plenty of refills someone was just not doing there job correctly and if u could be bothered to read as opposed to just being an overall *** with nothing to do but comment on other people's post negatively you would know i put it in on time and correctly. So maybe if this doesn't concern you keep it moving.

#1916926