10905 Ulysses St NE, Blaine, MN 55434, USA

Prescription for Colcrys 0.6 mg tablet, placed by my doctor Dr. Fink from Health Partners on Monday September 24, 2018, and which was delayed because the pharmacy had to fill some paperwork to satisfy the insurance, apparently was ready for pick up on Friday September 28, because in the morning I received two phone call recordings from the pharmacy saying that it was ready.

However, when I went to pick it up at 5 pm it was not yet ready because the pharmacy did not have the caplets that apparently my doctor had prescribed and wanted to change it to tablets, which was OK with me. However, the prescription was not ready. I was by the auto pick up and was asked to move my car to have other automobiles to pick up their prescription. When I got tired of waiting because nobody came with the prescription I came to the window and the lady told me that this window was only for cars.

I explained my situation. The prescription was not yet ready. I told them I would come the next day to pick up the prescription.

The lady said they were short of personnel. However, the service was TERRIBLE.

Product or Service Mentioned: Walgreens Prescription Refill.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Walgreens Cons: Poor service, Delay in making prescription available.

• Incompetent Management