im a dedicated costumer who enjoy going to Walgreen to get all my things this is my second complaint I am so upset to That I will never be able to return back there because of the customer service I went inside with my mother pick up a few things that I needed and as I walk to the cashier the workers ignored me and my mom and we waited and waited on line as we seen them elbowing each other I was confused and really upset so I left everything on the counter and walked off this is not the first time I have a very bad experience with them so from now on I vow to never return in there but I will keep making complaints and speak to the manager until something is done this is so ridiculous it's the closest thing I have to my home and I love going in there at least for five times a week to get what I need

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Walgreens. The most disappointing about walgreens cashier at Walgreens was being treated poorly Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Walgreens.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Drug Stores and Drugs category for more informed decision or compare Walgreens to other companies on our site.