I have to use the Specialty Pharmacy because that is the only one the insurance will take. I have an incurable auto immune disease.

EVERY DAY without the proper medication is detrimental to my health. TWO STEPS BACK. EVERY time I have had to change medications it's THREE WEEKS before I can get it filled. It's always something.

The prescription doesn't look right. The insurance company hasn't responded. When I have talked to my doctor and my insurance company and have letters from them both. IT should not take THREE WEEKS TO FILL A PRESCRIPTION.

Now I have to start treatment all over again. It's EVERY time. And guess what? They don't give a rat's a@@.

Because it's just a 9 to 5 to them. The corporate company??? They could care less. They just collect their 6000.00 or so per month from a million people and what does that say???

They don't have to care.

I hate this company. They are unprofessional and unsympathetic to anyone's condition.Wtf

Product or Service Mentioned: Walgreens Prescription Refill.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Walgreens Cons: Pharmacy is a nightmare.

Comments