Houston, Texas

I am a former employee for Walgreens. While employed there, I felt I was always having to prove myself.

The manager didn't have kids, so if I needed to take care something pertaining to my daughter (I'm a single mom), all he would ramble about was "making sacrifices." THEN, I would be the only one stuck on tags (even when we had MegaSavers as well), because I'm the only one that could get them done in a day or two-yes for the ENTIRE store ON MY OWN. Then there was an instance, where a co-workers mother was dying and they were going to fly her back home, but they needed a wheelchair. So out of the kindness of my heart, I said she could BORROW my mom's (with my mom's permission of course) wheelchair, providing we get it back when they get back into town. This b**** probably went and sold the wheelchair because after about two months, she started giving me the runaround about it.

In the end, we ended up getting a newer wheelchair. BUT come to find out, she's telling other employees that she's daring me to come into the store, with my daughter, so she can beat my *** so bad, I'd want to kill myself. Who the *** says stuff like that, especially pertaining to kids? I'd never say anything about her kids like that.

Who wishes something like that.

But anyways, SHAME on Walgreens for having someone like that on their staff, shame on the manager ( I won't say his name, but he's a newer manager) for keeping someone like that on staff. All I can say is, Karma is a ***.

Product or Service Mentioned: Walgreens Manager.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments