Holyoke, Massachusetts
3.5

As a frequent Walgreen's shopper I enjoy the great customer service that the company has to offer, but almost every single time I have come in I get offered the flu shot everyday. It's obnoxious.

I tell the employee every time I come in that I have already received my flu shot this year. My shopping experience is great I love the employees they always greet me with a smile, and always try their hardest to help me out when I can't find something but I am thoroughly well aware that you offer the flu shots. It is advertised on your billboard, it's on the voice message when I call the store. I'm getting real sick and tired of hearing about it.

I understand that as a company you need to make things like this known and well aware to your shoppers, but seeing as you are a pharmacy it is obviously more than well aware that you offer the flu shot. I don't want to feel like I'm getting hassled every time I go there to buy something.

It doesn't make my shopping experience more enjoyable. More annoying than anything really.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Walgreens Pros: I enjoy the employees there very happy and nice.

Walgreens Cons: Being hassled about the flu shot.

• Flu Shot
  • Hassled

Comments

I'm an employee and I hate having to do this!! We know people get annoyed and I try not to say it all the time. I do hope they change the policy because I feel so dumb asking people.