2460 N Franklin St, Christiansburg, VA 24073, USA
2.9
Insurance Plans Acceptance
Prescription Services
Turnaround Time

Months back, I was going back and forth from doctor to pharmacist because,niether place could get straight at whos thought it was and I actually caught the pharmacist at thought ,they kept saying your doctor has not got back yet 3 times as I sat and waited and then one of the pill fillers found it setting on the counter the whole hour I had sat and recently they should of told me to let my doctor. know something so I would have not been going back and forth and for over a week I have been trying to get my blood pressure med.

straightened out and if they had called my doctor and told her the right medicine to send in I would of not been waiting, like I still am.It had already bee approved,but,they said they he\ad not got the doctors prescription.

I believe a prescription had to have been sent in order for docter to have sent in paperwork for this medicine in order for insurance to process request! There has been a lot of confusion and back and forth and I need my blood pressure medicine!

Product or Service Mentioned: Walgreens Prescription Refill.

Reason of review: Failure of communication between pharmacy and docters.

Preferred solution: Fire the girls and rehire a new boss.

Walgreens Pros: Convienance from bus, On the bus route, Store and old staff 3 months ago.

Walgreens Cons: Heavy brunette that whers glasses.

Comments

You make no sense at all. Are you possibly the reason for the "cofusion"?

Huh???? What????