I put in for a refill of my hydrocodone on my walgreens iphone app and after doing so i realized I sent it to a location which was close to my house but not close to my job. I work 9am-9pm which is the exact hours the pharmacy is opened so id never make it in time to pick it up so I had the original pharmacy transfer the prescription to the Walgreens close to my job but it wasn't sent or refilled and I called both locations to explain my situation and they said no problem..

But when I got to Walgreens to pick up they had no record of the transaction and were rude to me.

I went inside to talk to the pharmacist and she was also rude, didn't make eye contact with me and spoke over me like a child... If my doctor prescribed something for me why would the pharm-tech treat me like a drug addict?

Product or Service Mentioned: Walgreens Prescription Refill.

Comments

Naples, Florida, United States #784107

maybe because you are a drug addict. stop taking pain meds. there is no reason to be on a pain med for more then 3 months.