Verified Reviewer

The worst customer service ever. My daughter is traumatized after receiving her Covid immunization.

I called to speak to Pharmacist regarding the way my daughters were rudely treated. After speaking to Mohammad, I can see clearly that this pharmacy staff has no understanding of how to treat a customer. Never did he apologize that my 17 year old daughter felt the way she did. Before he rudely hung up on me he told me to check my daughters attitude.

Mohammad is supposedly a Pharmacy Manager with 19 years of experience?? What a joke!! Maybe you can't handle the stress of managing. I spoke to store manager Justin..left message for Kevin at Southfield regional office and emailed corporate office in Illinois.

No one has yet returned my call. Next, maybe the media should be made aware of this situation!!!

User's recommendation: Take your children elsewhere for Covid immunization.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Location: 13550 West 9 Mile Road, Oak Park, MI 48237

Comments

#2017793

You never explained what happened.