Pissed.com a local Walgreens here in Orlando Fl...denied me of my medication I have been filling at this location for sometime, so I Drive up to the window said Hello as I always doEverymonth!!!I never saw this pharmacist before working there so the Tech came and told me she is sorry that they can't fill I'm like what?

So I go inside and talk to this person I never se Saw working there... I've ask her what's going on..she told that Walgreens has a every 3months evaluation that they conduct and I don't fit in there guideline so I said how is that? Its a policy Walgreens has so I said to her if I didn't fit the guideline why wasn't the guideline used when I first start filling? She couldn't give an answer but she said she made her decision because she can do so !

She's not the original Walgreens pharmacist which I call later on that day and spoke to the original pharmacist that works at that store and she was telling me that unfortunately she couldn't do anything about it what the other pharmacist made a decision on and I'm like you know your patient so why is this a problem she said she know but she can't do anything about it so I left Walgreens very angry I felt violated I felt discriminated I felt defamation of character based on their decisions all of a sudden out of the blue!All know my Insurance had expired and I paid out of pocket a couple of times and so now I'm denied of getting my prescriptions filled..What should I Do?

Review about: Walgreens Drive-through.

Had an Experience with Walgreens?

Comments