We came here on several occasions for prescriptions. One of their staff, particularly a young Indian girl which we believe is the pharmacy tech, was not cordial and very unpleasant to deal with.

She was abrupt in answering any questions. Whether in regards to cost or drug details, her demeanor is always the same. We had an undesirable experience in calling in prescriptions. They hung up on us several times making you go through the prompts all over again.

If you're not feeling well, you're going to get sicker ordering medicines from them because of aggravation. We will never go back here again.

Comments

Tacoma, Washington, United States #599509

Amg, you're not going to shop at walgreens anymore? OH NOOO!!!!

Good riddance! Seriously though, I'm getting paid minimum wage - Do you think I want to build a career with Walgreens? Ah, but that doesn't mean that I'm not going to treat customers as valued individuals.

You want respect and good customer service? It's a reciprocal relationship.

Akron, Ohio, United States #593359

I'm sure your attitude had nothing to do with it. I work at Walgreen's, and with very few exceptions the customers treat us like we are *** under their feet.

We get yelled at for things beyond our control.

It's not worht it to have to work every holiday, and have snotty people like you come in sick, leave your used kleenex on my counter for me to pick up, and pull money out of your underwear and try to make me take it. Maybe if the consumer's attitude changes so will ours.

Lack of management SKILLS. Lack of training.