2.8
Insurance Plans Acceptance
Prescription Services
Turnaround Time

After today I’m done with Walgreens! So my doc send script 6 days early. So you would think that on the morning due it would be ready, right?

So this real piece of work make pharmacy tech tells me sorry we just opened give it an hour.

I’m sitting here inside 33 minutes later, he tells me it’s still not going to be ready even still.

So I’m just going to sit here and see just how long this rude employee is going to be!

Let you know

Product or Service Mentioned: Walgreens Prescription Refill.

Comments

Hello Welcome to Walgreens....people like you make our day and give us something to look forward to. Grow up!

JellyDoll

Oh sorry, I guess the staff should stay there round the clock and never sleep just to ensure that your meds are filled the second they open their gates. Because obviously, no one else in the world is waiting for their meds either. And the pharmacy has NOTHING else to do but wait for you to come in and collect your meds.Next time, use the phone and call the pharmacy and either ASK if it's ready yet, or TELL them what time you would like them to be, rather than throwing a temper tantrum when you show up and are not greeted by a tech holding a velvet pillow with your meds balanced on them.

Your not the only customer in the world.