65 views

Update by user Sep 16, 2020

Nothing has been resolved since July 7,2020 And I’m really shocked that Amanda M. With Walgreens Consumer Relation .

Just feels that sending me a email with lies wouldn’t upset meI came to Walgreens to get the Gift Card yes Vanilla Gift card also was contacted and nothing was done the money stayed in the card until that Sunday they lied and stated to me they would freeze the card . Did that happened no they wanted to do there job and investigate .

I did my part called you within minutes of paying for the card not hours minutes. And was taken advantage of over and over yes I am very upset!!’

Original review posted by user Sep 16, 2020

Good evening I gone in Walgreens in Meraux, La on the 7 th of July 2020.

I gone in the store as usual purchased my gift card. As usual.

I put 360.00 on the card . I dont give it twenty minutes it was off my card. I did the protocol called Vanilla Gift Card stayed to them what happened and everything .

And also to Walgreens within thirty minutes I realize what occurred.

Everyone I spoke with passed the buck . But this nice employee gave me the number to Walgreens Consumer Relation number .

Spoke with Amanda M.

She lead me to think everything would be taken care of and also apologize for my horrible experience.

She also that this has happened before but rest assured it would be handled within 14 days because and I quote there policy over the phone if a issue occurs to contact them immediately.

Ive been contacting immediately since July 7,2020.

She sent me maybe three emails after I sent her over twenty concerning this matter. Im a consumer that was taken advantage of.

And also taken advantage from this company needless to say she sent me an email today stating to send it to Vanilla Gift Card I gave everything to you and you stated to me it was handled now your telling today send it to them you should have CC them in the e-mail,from July 7, 2020 I hate when a Person in Management misuse the power or just dont care and lie with that fake Consumer statement yes Im really disappointed in your company and the service that your company doesnt stand by.

Walgreens use to care about there customers and there brand !!!

A dissatisfied customer!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Walgreens Gift Card.

Walgreens Cons: Total lack of customer concern by staff.

Location: 100 West Judge Perez Drive, Chalmette, LA 70043