481 S Ventura Rd, Oxnard, CA 93030, USA
4.8
Insurance Plans Acceptance
Prescription Services
Turnaround Time

I have refills on one of my meds, called to see if it was ready for pickup and was told they will not fill it because I yelled at them, they would not tell me when or who I yelled at. I still dont have my meds.

Product or Service Mentioned: Walgreens Prescription Refill.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

You should never raise your voice when you are at Walgreens, no matter Pissed Off you have become. Simply walk away from the situation and go onto "Pissed Off Consumer Walgreens Complaints" and tell the whole flocking world about it.

JellyDoll

Do YOU remember who you yelled at? Or why you yelled at them?

Or WHAT, exactly, you yelled?

I mean, granted, you shouldn't be denied your prescriptions, but you don't deny having yelled at someone. Retail employees are constantly yelled at, and believe it or not, they get tired of it.

to JellyDoll #1658232

I did not yell at anybody I have even asked them to look at the cameras they have cameras everywhere in that store and they wouldn't do it

to JellyDoll #1658234

They would not tell me who I yelled that I told him look at the cameras they would not do it

to Ron #1659215

Sorry, nobody is buying into your review. People are able too tell when people are lying and fabricating! Customers like you always do this because you're just want too start something with the employees or managers.

to Anonymous Thrift Store 2019 #1659663

Video surveillance doesn't lie fool. People like me? It's people like you who make ASSumptions about people you dont even know so I'm going to make an assumption about you, your probably a fat little white dude wearing your MAGA hat only around other MAGA hood wearing fools!!!