Jackson, Mississippi

I called the custodian of records at 217-554-8949. First of all, when the lady answered she answered like she hated her job and didn't even give her name.

I had to ask for it. She said her name was Celisa but she hesitated before telling me which makes me doubt it is true. I simply was asking her if she could give me an update on my records request because we are being audited by the IRS and have a deadline. She begrudgingly looked up our info and told me it was pulled and waiting to be mailed out and should be mailed out by Friday!

I asked her if there was anyone else I could speak to because we need it the following week and she said no, that no one in the mail room would bother answering the phone. And then she repeated her answer to me rudely as if I was bothering her. PLEASE PULL THIS CALL AND LISTEN TO IT!!! I'm disgusted with this.

There is no sense whatsoever in being treated this way and then when I went to the internet to try to find a way to voice my complaint, what do I find but a ton of complaints. When will you listen to customers and hire someone who actually wants a job?!?!?!?

Product or Service Mentioned: Walgreens Customer Care.

Comments

Walgreens Does Not read this message board, so Walgreens Will Not pull the phone call and listen to it.