i brought back a fan I bought half hr before it was missing part of base. She took out of box and tells me a piece of the base is broke than she smells it tells me it smells burned like I did that in less than half hr.

I told her to look at time on receipt she stomped over to register and did give money back.

I am a good customer and employees know me I'm there all the time. I think she should not be a manager to make a good customer feel the way she did.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with employees cashier and stated that there is a room for improvement of manager. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "manager" of walgreens manager. Walgreens needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned walgreens manager in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Walgreens.

Comments

Average_Employee

Just return it with your receipt at a different store. If the return is over 20 dollars, ask a sale's associate for a manager to return your defective product. Simple as that.