Levittown, Pennsylvania

I called the walgreens at 1228 Battlefield pkwy fort Oglethorpe Ga 30742.at (706)861-7284 and spoke to a pharmisist that said he name was malissa. I aksed her if they had a brand of medication and if not could it be orderd?

" malissa " spoke in a very rude manner. Trying to use her knolledge in an attempt to make me look like a fool. "did not work" She was not able to offer any help at all. She just told me i would have to call back at 2 pm and speak to "jim" I even asked "malissa" to please stop speaking rude and hateful to me and that i have not done or said anything to desreve to be spoke to in that way.

She did do a 360degree turn. she did not apoligize. and also you would think with her being a "pharmisist" she would be able to answer a very general question. The level of service walgreens over the past year has taken a serious downfall.I called CVS after i spoke to malissa.

And the level of service Between Walgreens and CVS was like NIGHT & DAY. Cvs was courtious, kind, concerned, and answerd all my questions completley and in detail.

I was even taken back a little as to the difference and drastic level of service between the two. So there is my concern .

Product or Service Mentioned: Walgreens Prescription Refill.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments