Worst customer service ever.The woman at the film counter has no regard for the customer's time.

After agreeing to check me out, she left the register and started doing other things. While other customers were being waited on, I was just waiting. I had to leave without my items because the end of my lunch break was approaching. She didn't even bother to look up from her computer, let alone apologize.

This was my first time in the store, and I won't go back.If you want good customer service, a nice selection and a caring, friendly staff, check out CVS in the Epicenter, instead.

Had an Experience with Walgreens?

Comments

Florence, Texas, United States #758930

Customer service is a privilege, not an entitlement. A change in attitude will do wonders for your experience.

I suppose you attempted at some point to find another cashier. Just saying. If she was the only one in the store do you honestly blame her for being overloaded?

Walgreens - Walgreen's need better people working for them! Walgreens "Last night I decided to pick up some things at Walgreen's. I asked one of the workers what batteries were on sale. He and some other people told me look..." Read more Walgreens - Pharmaceutical  Price Gouging Walgreens "One 11-10-16 Walgreens Hockessin DE filled a 30 dose script for Celecoxib. Brand name Celebrex for $438.59. $ 7.30 each. No insurance, cash transaction. Thinking the price unusually high I price..." Read more Walgreens - Employee needs to be called on the carpet Walgreens "I dropped off three prescriptions for refill on 03/02/16. I was told they would be ready in an hour. I decided to pick them up the next day. I received..." Read more Miss advertising of product to be on sale at Walgreens Walgreens "The weekly add for 7/24/16 - 7/30/16 showed a travailing pillow that you take on the plane for $5.99 with the member ship-card or 2 products of similar for $10...." Read more Nfl - Lions always get a unfair shake compared to other teams Nfl " What are we suppose to do as Lion Fans to get a fair shake in this league. Screw the NFL, I'm boycotting for unjust fairness towards the Lions. This..." Read more Bank Of America - Notice On Account Bank Of America "My names are Valerie and i made payment to this account BANK NAME: HAYDEN PARKER ACCOUNT NUMBER: 488070012572 ROUTING NUMBER: 026009593 I MADE A PAYMENT ON THE 08/11/2017 AT 09:10..." Read more Thrifty Propane - Problem with delivery driver's capabilities and Thrifty's no response attitude. Thrifty Propane "I have, for the last 2 years, had a delivery driver that either can't backup the truck properly or simply doesn't care where he puts it. The first episode was..." Read more Northern Tool And Equipment - Brand New Generator Caught Fire Due to Gas Leak Northern Tool And Equipment "Whatever you do DO NOT BUY A GENERATOR from this company. Last week my brand new $1800 13000 watt generator blew up and caused my house to catch fire. The..." Read more