2.3
Turnaround Time

I went to the store located on Jefferson Davis Hwy Sanford NC yesterday and waited in line at window for 30 minutes to pick up 2 prescriptions when I got to window I was told someone would be with in right away.I still waited and waited for another 15 minutes and finally drove off with out anyone coming back to window to help me.

So needless to say I still didn't get my meds and have to make another trip to pick it up today.My time is as valuable to me as Walgreens customers should be to them.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Walgreens. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Walgreens to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was customer service, rude customer service and loss of time. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Walgreens staff for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Walgreens?

Comments