I went to Wal-Greens to try on witch hats.I found 2 that I like, so I tried them on but the second one Had fasteners on the hat where I could'nt try it on.

I asked the sales lady if she could cut it off and she looked over to her manager and her manager said NO! I thought she was joking but I soon found out she wasn't. She said if I want the hat I would have to purchase it first then I could try it on. I told her I was diciding on which hat to buy.

She said I could buy it or leave it. So I drop the hat on top of the candy basket. She was very rude.

I'm using polite words here.I wonder if Wal-Greens hires rude Managers?Sorry but i'm never going back there.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Walgreens. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Walgreens.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Drug Stores and Drugs category for more informed decision or compare Walgreens to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Walgreens?

Comments

Average_Employee

This post wreaks of entitlement.Since when is walgreens a clothing store?

The fasteners are there for quality assurance, not there to tease people to try on the product.Girl, you could have lice, why would I want that on my products?