I took my family on a vacation to the Bahamas, and while there we did a lot of underwater activities. We purchased an underwater disposable camera to take pictures while snorkeling and jet skiing, etc.

When we arrived home, i took the camera to Walgreens, 1741 Washington Rd, Pittsburgh, PA 15241, the next day i arrive to pick up my pictures and learned that they have been misplaced.

after 2 weeks of dealing with the managers of the photo dept, they finally tell me that the pictures were never developed and the camera and film have been lost or thrown away by one of the employees.

Comments

Charlotte, North Carolina, United States #707458

Life does not come with guarantees, and neither do disposable cameras.

Most reputable photo developing stores have a disclaimer posted, that informs you of the pitfalls of having a disposable camera developed, particularly an underwater camera.

The technician has to hold the camera inside of a light-proof bag, and break the camera apart, purely by feel, then extract the film and place it in a cartridge for the processing equipment.

Go the extra mile for your family and buy a professional camera for underwater shooting, or buy a waterproof enclosure for your regular camera.