2.0

I took film in the first week of December 2014. The claim check said that it would be back on Jan 10 2015

I was able to go online at Our Memories to edit the tape.

I had been told that I would receive an email when the dvd was ready to pick up.

By the middle of January, I sent an email to the walgreens@ourmemories address that is given when you call about the order.

It came back as not being a deliverable address. I then called the customer service number, but after standing there for ages I gave up.

On Feb 8 I sent an email through the Walgreens Photo department website to inquire about whether my film had been lost. I never received a reply to this email.

I called the photo developer again on Jan 11 and left a message since the lines were busy, and I was told that the dvd had been at the Walgreens store since the last of January.

This is rotten customer service from a photo lab. The online companies that I have dealt with have always returned emails or phone messages and kept me notified about the processing.

Sunnyday wrote the review because of poor customer service at Walgreens. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Walgreens to "walgreens top management - insure that all services provided by company treat customers with respect and good service!".

The most disappointing in user's experience was emails that did not work, no notification, no answer on emails and incorrect pick up date. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Walgreens photos for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Walgreens?

Comments